Terms of service
- My preferred method of contact is by email. (Fizzyfurry@gmail.com)
- I am comfortable drawing a wide variety of subject matters, but I have my strengths and weaknesses. I am open to all different types of animal species (including humans), settings, scenarios and genders. I am not very comfortable with heavy machinery, intricate armor, vehicles, or complex architecture. Familiarize yourself with my work before commissioning me, but when in doubt just ask.
- It is the responsibility of the commissioner to provide me with all necessary information to complete the commission.
Will do/ Will not do list
I am okay with
I will not do
I am okay with
- Cartoon nudity (nudity that shows no genitalia)
- Suggestive SFW pictures
- Anything else that is SFW other than gore
I will not do
- Nudity w/ genitals
- Anything I find hateful towards any person/race/orientation/religion/ect.
Payment and Payment Plans
- Payment is due up-front before any work has begun.
- I do offer a half and half payment plan if it's needed!
Half and Half : I require half of the payment upfront and will do half the work. The next half is then required and I will finish the work.
- PAYPAL ONLY. No e-cheques. No exceptions.
- Please have payment ready within 48 hours of your commission being accepted. If payment is not provided promptly, your slot may be given up to another at my discretion.
- If I am unable to start your commission, or you have to cancel before work has begun, you will be refunded in full.
- The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission, at any time, due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior or the inability to communicate in effective English.
- The commissioner may also cancel a commission at any time, for any reason.
- In the case of a cancellation on my part due to personal matters, you will be refunded in full even if work has begun.
- In the case of a cancellation on your part or due to commissioner conduct, you will receive a refund in full if no work has begun. If any work have been done, you will receive a partial refund, minus the amount for the work done.
- Artwork is non-refundable once complete.
Edits and Alterations
- I will provide a rough sketch and Inked progress update for you to approve.
- Generally I do not allow any more then two large alterations (unless they are my mistakes) before asking for compensation, but this is subject to vary depending on the project, size of the alterations and amount initially paid.
- Complete re-draws in the sketch stage are free if it is due to my own mistakes. If you'd like a re-draw of the same pose/idea but done a bit differently, this is half the price of a regular sketch of that style. If you'd like a whole new pose/idea, then it is the full price of a regular sketch.
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission for any reason, and am in no way obligated to provide a reason in the case of refusal.
- Unless I have explicitly stated otherwise, I will retain all copyright to my artwork, even when characters contained within the work belong to the commissioner. It is in my right to post, distribute, copy, reproduce, etc for promotion. Which includes prints/etc to be sold at conventions.
- You are free to post any commission done for you to a personal/public gallery, so long as credit is provided. I do, however, ask you do not re-post commissions and their full size to public galleries, and do not remove my signature on the image.
- I am not obligated to post your commission to my gallery, or anywhere else.
- you may make avatars, banners and other web graphics out of the art you receive but you may not edit my images, pay someone else colour unfinished commissions, etc, without my permission.
- You may not pay another person to finish work partially created for you, if you or someone else finished it at no cost please credit me in the description
- You have permission to make prints/copies of the image so long as it is for personal use and no profit is made.
- Please discuss things with me if you want to purchase an image's full copyright/publishing rights.
- I reserve the right to use rejected sketches (i.e. if you rejected a sketch for a whole new pose) for my own use, but I will alter it so the character doesn't look like yours.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or are just curious about your commission's status, feel free to e-mail me at sbpawprint[at]gmail.com.
- If you are waiting on a commission, I ask that the commissioner give at least a weeks time after each update before asking for another. I do not want to leave anyone in the dark, but I also do not like being hounded as it can kill my motivation. Unless there is a deadline.